Are you looking for directions on how to take a screenshot in Samsung m31? Be it sharing a bunch of secret messages to your best friend or capturing any moment on the screen, screenshots are the most appropriate functions on a phone.
As there are many ways of taking screenshots on a phone, yet some people are unaware of the correct instructions. So here are some simple and easy methods of taking screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy M31.
How to Take Screenshot in Samsung M31
Take screenshots using the key combination
If you’re thinking it is very difficult to learn how to take a screenshot on Samsung m31, then know that it involves some easiest steps even for beginners to learn easily.
All you need to do is use buttons on the side. Here are some instructions on this method for your better understanding:
- Step 1- Go to the website or on the page of your social media which you want to capture. Before taking the screenshot, make sure you set up your screen.
- Step 2- Don’t worry if your screen briefly flashes and shrinks because this is how the screenshots are being saved on your device.
So here you need to press and release the volume down button and power button simultaneously.
- Step 3- What if you don’t have to press the buttons of your device simultaneously, yet take more screenshots of the screen you’ve chosen. Isn’t this amazing?
Once you take your first screenshot, you’ll notice a screenshot tool strip will appear for a few seconds at the bottom of the screen. Just right below the screenshot tool, look for the term ‘scroll capture.
This tool is helpful for taking a scrolling screenshot without pressing the buttons again and again. The screenshots will be saved automatically just by tapping the scroll capture.
Therefore, taking a screenshot with the Samsung galaxy m31 using the hardware key combination is the most used and easy way.
Taking screenshots using the palm swipe features
Another easy method of how to take a screenshot in the Samsung m31 is by using the swipe features. If you don’t want to use the button for taking screenshots, then all you need to do is some simple settings.
No doubt, Samsung Galaxy M31 has a lot to offer to its users. One such function it offers for capturing screenshots on Samsung Galaxy M31 is through palm swiping.
This gesture is enabled by default. However, here are some steps for your better understanding :
- Step 1- Go to your settings on the Samsung Galaxy M31 and then tap Advanced features.
- Step 2- From Advanced features, you need to go to Motions and Gestures for taking screenshots on Samsung galaxy m31.
- Step 3- Now, turn on the switch to the right to enable Palm swipe to capture function on your device.
- Step 4- Once switched on, you can go back to the screen you wish to take a screenshot and simply snap a screenshot of that page by placing the edge of your palm on the screen’s edge.
- Step 5- One can place their palm either left to right or right to left, as both directions are allowed. Once you’re done, you’ll get an indication with a brief flash and shrink, knowing that your screenshot has been taken.
Taking screenshots using the voice method
Are you looking for ways on how to take a screenshot in Samsung m31 by using voice? Have you heard of Google Assistant? Being an Android user you must have definitely heard about this feature.
But still, there are some people who are unaware of many functions on their own phones. So if you’re also among those who don’t know that it is possible to take screenshots on Samsung galaxy m31 using your voice, then here are some simple steps :
- Step 1- Firstly you need to enable the Google Assistant feature on your Samsung Galaxy M31.
- Step 2- Then go to the screen of any page or website you want to take the screenshot of.
- Step 3- Now simply command something with a clear voice. For instance, “Okay, Google take a screenshot”. This will automatically screenshot any page available on the screen.
Besides, you can also command Google Assistant to take screenshots and post it on social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter.
Taking screenshots using the “assistive touch” menu
Another useful way you must know how to take a screenshot in Samsung m31 is by using the assistive touch menu. This is a floating icon on the screen that comes with a variety of options.
To take a screenshot using this method, you need to follow some instructions such as :
- Step 1- Go to your Samsung Galaxy M31 settings and then click on accessibility.
- Step 2- From here go to interaction and dexterity and switch on the assistive menu.
- Step 3- By doing this, you’ll see an assistive menu on your screen.
- Step 4- Now simply go to any page you want to take a screenshot of and then select the assistive menu icon from the drop-down menu.
- Step 5- Now choose the screenshot option, capture the screen and your screenshot will be saved on your device.
Taking screenshots using the application
In some cases, most people prefer applications over the functions which a device has to offer. So if you’re too looking for an application that can be useful as how to take a screenshot in Samsung m31 then here are some simple steps involved :
- Step 1- Go to your Google play store and search for apps that allow you to take screenshots on devices. Then, choose the one you prefer and also make sure to go through the functions it offers.
- Step 2- Once installed, open the app and access permission.
- Step 3- Now go to the screen which you’ve chosen for capturing and start taking screenshots.
Choose your method…
However, whether you want to take, save or share, screenshots are always helpful and have become one of the most important things on the internet these days. Therefore, you can choose any of these above-mentioned methods of taking screenshots on Samsung galaxy m31 according to whichever feels most natural and convenient to you.
5 Tips to Choose the Right Prosthetic Hand for Yourself
Benefits of Unilateral Exercises
Using Data-Driven Solutions to Learn More About Your Business
How To Create Random Gaming Profiles Using A Fake Address Generator?
How To Make Your Manufacturing Business More Eco-Friendly
Peter Sciretta Net Worth
Total Film Magazine
Maya Rose Estes – What You Should Know About Her
Know These 6 Perks of Commercial Pilot Training
Amelia Jane Henson
Miscellaneous1 year ago
Subnautica Below Zero Map – Know About Complete World Map and Coordinates 2021
Gaming1 year ago
Is Conan Exiles Cross Platform? Check Out The Facts Here – 2021
Mobile11 months ago
Vivo Company Belongs to Which Country? Vivo Made in Which Country? Is Vivo Chinese Company?
Gaming12 months ago
IoT and Gaming – A World of Unlimited Possibilities!